Everyone is talking about cloud computing.
But what does it really mean for your business?
IBM hosted over 250 leading business executives at the World Trade Center in NYC for an exclusive Cloud Innovation Forum.
- Focusing on your required business outcomes before determining your cloud strategy
- Making sure that your top leadership is trained in security crisis management skills, as breaches that are not managed properly can put your company’s reputation on the line
- Thinking of digital transformation as a store — you are providing a variety of services and a great customer experience
- Establishing a digital transformation vision that is bold and that looks far out into the future
- Being prepared to lead or implement a significant cultural shift in the organization
- Planning today for Blockchain: You’re in charge of your own credentials